Pages

Thursday, November 3, 2016

Field Trip to the Tree Farm

About a week ago, one of my dear friends asked me if I wanted to take a little road trip. Of course I said yes because I am always up for road trips, and once I looked at the pictures of where we were going, I knew I could not miss out on going. The tree farm we went to is called GreenWood Tree Farms, and it is about two and a half hours from Portland. What is unfortunate is that soon the beautiful trees at this farm are going to all be cut down, and we will lose this picture perfect place. I had to dress according to the season because I knew that we were going to be taking plenty of pictures while we were at the farm. My go-to jeans at the moment are the Wedgie Levi's, which happen to be the best fitting jean I have worn in a long time. If you try these, I recommend sizing up since these are very fitted jeans, and mine did not stretch out very much. A turtleneck is very appropriate for the season, and black is my color that I always wear. This is definitely a staple to have in any wardrobe. Pairing the turtleneck with a scarf, is something that is easy to complete the outfit and tie it all together. I was not sure what I wanted to do with my hair that day (per usual), so I threw on a floppy hat and called it good. Since it was going to be a little muddy at the farm, motorcycle boots were an easy choice. If anyone has the chance to road trip out to this tree farm, I HIGHLY recommend it, especially before they cut down all of the trees.

No comments:

Post a Comment