Pages

Saturday, September 5, 2015

Off To The Market We Go

This Saturday morning, my boyfriend and I went to our local farmers market. It's our typical Saturday morning because we love walking around and seeing what the vendors have in season. The weather was clear this morning, so it was the perfect activity. 


While at the market, I picked up some lemon cucumbers because they are the tastiest little treat. I have been hooked on them. My boyfriend also was super sweet and bought me some dahlias. They are one of my favorite flowers, so he thought I would enjoy them. 

For my outfit today, I wore a long sleeved black dress (H&M) since it was off and on cold outside. I paired it with a leopard print scarf (Forever21), tan boots (Steve Madden), and my brown leather with black sleeves jacket (Full Tilt). My jewelry was simple, just matte gold rectangle earrings (Forever21) and a beige bag with gold detailing (Forever21). This was perfect because it was comfortable but still very stylish. 


After the market, we wanted to get some Bloody Mary's so we decided to go to La Provence. My boyfriend was also craving macarons so we snagged a couple there. He got raspberry, while I opted for passion fruit. Our Bloody Mary's were amazing as always. We always get the heated ones because they have jalapeƱos and hot pepper flakes. The balance between the alcohol and mix is perfect because one doesn't over power the other. It's a must have for anyone who goes there. 





No comments:

Post a Comment