Pages

Tuesday, June 30, 2015

Pulp It Up


Living in Portland, Oregon aka health capital USA, I feel like I have an obligation to try and eat quality healthy food on a regular basis. As much as I love French fries and ice cream, I have to try and squeeze in some healthy food in my diet every once in a while. Also, my boyfriend is totally into that healthy eating craze. So when he suggested to take me to breakfast, I couldn't pass it up because I looked up the restaurant and it looked pretty amazing. The restaurant is called Canteen and they have all vegan stuff which is right up my alley because I am a vegetarian. Once I saw the menu I automatically knew what I wanted to get. A ginger shot was a must because I like the burn, then my smoothie was called tropical greens. The smoothie had kale, spinach, coconut oil, pineapple, orange and agave. I absolutely love putting vegetables in my smoothies because it makes it that much more nutritious. As for food, I had a parfait that had granola, blueberries, strawberries and cashew cream. I was definitely extremely full after eating all of this food. This was a good substitute for my typical breakfast of lucky charms. He might be changing my eating habits a little. But anyone who wants amazing vegan healthy smoothies, juices or meals, should go to Canteen. You will thank me for it after. 

No comments:

Post a Comment