Pages

Sunday, January 31, 2016

New Year, New Me

So I know I have been super MIA from writing, but it's a new year, which means a new way of doing things! I am going to make sure that I am making time to keep up with the blog updates and writing new articles. Also, as many people have, I have made my New Years resolution to have this be the year of me. What that means is focusing on things that make me happy and eliminating things that don't make me happy. 

I have already started that by changing the way I am eating and I have been working out like a maniac. In preparation of this, I decided to go crazy on new workout clothes from Adidas. Having a new outfit always motivates me to do something more. I have also started drinking a vegan protein shake in the mornings. The great thing about this is that it is a vegan protein powder, but also has nutrients that I don't usually get, such as omega 3's. This shake also curves your appetite, making it so you aren't always hungry and snacking on different foods. I mix mine with unsweetened coconut milk (less calories), one banana, and 4 cubes of ice. It's the best way to start out my day. 






The new and improved blog will feature lots of articles on fitness/health, fashion, and my meals (on cheat days and normal days). 

I hope you are all as excited as I am to be back on this journey of blogging! 

No comments:

Post a Comment