Pages

Saturday, January 21, 2017

Kristin Ess is a Hair Goddess

For quite some time now I have followed Kristin Ess on Instagram to see what amazing hair styles and colors she does on her clients. Honestly, it is a dream of mine to one day have my hair done by her, but for now I am more than happy using her haircare line from Target. While it was not easy to purchase them, it was well worth the wait in the end, because I love the products. The products I decided to start out with are the signature shampoo, signature conditioner, strand strengthening reconstructive moisture mask, leave-in conditioner, and the signature finishing spray. All products are link at the bottom of the post. Last night I used the shampoo and conditioner, which I am raving about now. Most women don't know that the only part they should be shampooing is their scalp and that conditioner should only go from the middle of their hair to the end, so all instructions are on the bottles and are worded perfectly. It doesn't sound like a robot telling you how to use the products, but it's like Kristin is there herself telling you how to use the products. Since I have color treated hair, it can be a little tricky to find products that provide enough moisture to my hair, but these definitely are perfect for my hair. After my shower I sprayed the leave-in conditioner, just as the instructions advised me to, 5-10 sprays all over. I have naturally wavy hair, and since it is process, I have to brush it after my showers in order to not wake up looking like an actual lion. The spray is ideal for this because it helps act as a detangle spray, and leaves your hair soft and glowing. All of the products I purchased have the same fragrance, which I absolutely love and as my mother described it, "it smells expensive". But what is great is that they really are not expensive, but you are still getting that same salon quality with them. I am a lady who does not wear perfume, so this allows me to smell fabulous without having to drench myself in a perfume. Tomorrow night I am trying the hair mask, and I am sure I will have great things to say about it as well. I highly recommend these products for anyone who has color treated hair, or even natural hair because these are made for all hair types. It's easier than having to look through all of the shampoo and conditioner options for many different hair types. This is a haircare line that I will be using forever. Run out to Target now and try these!

No comments:

Post a Comment