Pages

Wednesday, July 22, 2015

My Honeybees



In this collage above, I have the most important people in my life. Today I decided to talk about some more about  the people in my life!

I like referring to the people who are most important to me as my honeybees. This is because a hive would not be able to function without the honeybees in it. 

First I will tell you all about my family. We have always been really close and they are my foundation. My parents have been married for almost 30 years, which I think is amazing and they are my role models for the way I want my marriage to be.y brother and I have been best friends since he was born. His opinion means so much to me. He is 3 years younger than me, but everyone thinks that we are twins because we look like it. People always say that they love being around my family because they are so inviting. But we are definitely very loud and laugh a lot. 

My boyfriend and I haven't been together for very long, but I knew almost instantly that he was the one for me. I am naturally a very guarded person because of things that have happened in the past, but with him, I completely let my guard down. It was funny because my family has even talked about how much they like us together and call him their other child now, which they never do. I could not be more thankful that he and into my life. We talk about when we get married all of the time and have kids. This is really abnormal for me because I never wanted to get married until I met him. So my friends and family love hearing me talk about it now. He is really the most caring, supportive, the best listener, and he is always up for an adventure. He has definitely made me to feel comfortable and excited to see what our future holds!

Below the picture of him and I, is a picture of my best friend and I. We have been best friends since our senior year of high school when she transferred to my school. Even though we didn't go to the same colleges, we have been there for each other through thick and thin. There have been a couple of bumps in the road but this girl is my sister and we are always there for each other. Every time we are together, we are constantly laughing and never stop talking. 


I hope that you all enjoy reading a little more about my life and the people in it! 






No comments:

Post a Comment